Saint Kitts & Nevis
With its breathtaking natural beauty, warm skies and white sandy beaches, St. Kitts & Nevis is one of the most stunning spots in the Caribbean. This beautiful two-island nation is blessed with tropical temperatures, clear blue waters and a bustling trade and tourism economy. It is well-connected by direct flights to and from Europe and the U.S., and offers residents and citizens sought-after advantages, such as dual citizenship and tax-free worldwide income.
Why Choose Saint Kitts & Nevis?
- Fast processing within four months.
- Accelerated Application Process – approval within 60 days;
- Inclusion of dependent children under 30 and dependent parents or grandparents over 55.
- No physical residency requirements.
- No requirement to travel to St. Kitts & Nevis during the application process.
- No interview, education or managerial experience required.
- Visa-free travel to more than 135 countries, including Schengen member states, the U.K., Hong Kong, Singapore and more.
- No tax on worldwide income.
- St. Kitts & Nevis recognizes dual citizenship, so investors can still benefit from their current passports.