Montenegro is at the heart of discovery, beauty, and opportunity. Long considered the pearl of the Balkans, this nation represents the ideal symbiosis between a natural and modern world. As one of the fastest growing economies in the Balkans, Montenegro is quickly becoming a key destination for investors seeking mobility, security, and increased quality of life.
Why Choose Montenegro?
- Fast procedure. Residency within 3 weeks and approval of citizenship within six months.
- Dependents under 18 years of age are also granted citizenship with main applicants.
- No language requirements.
- No obligation to relinquish current nationality.
- NATO Member.
- Candidate country for future expansion of the EU, expected by 2025.
- E-2 Treaty Program signed between Montenegro and the United States which allows citizens of Montenegro to reside and work in the U.S. under an E-2 Investor Visa.
- Global mobility with access to 116 nations visa-free.
- Strategic geographical location in Europe with direct access to Adriatic Sea.
- Porto Montenegro; one of the world’s finest yachting marinas.
- An outstanding holiday destination.