Popularly known as the Spice Island for its myriad locally grown spices, Grenada offers one of the most picturesque waterfronts in all the Caribbean. The sublime scenery is just one of the many reasons to visit the three beautiful main islands. Diving, sailing, excellent restaurants, fabulous beaches, and a calendar of unforgettable festivities have fortified Grenada’s status as the preferred destination of many high net worth investors.
Why Choose Grenada?
- Fast processing within four months.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 30, or children with physically or mentally challenged living with and fully supported by the main applicant.
- Inclusion of dependent parents.
- Inclusion of a sibling of the main applicant who is at least eighteen years of age, and single with no children.
- No physical residency requirements.
- No requirement to travel to Grenada during the application process.
- No interview, education or management experience required.
- Visa-free travel to over 125 countries, including Europe’s Schengen zone.
- E-2 Visa Program signed between Grenada and the United States allows citizens of Grenada to operate a substantial business in the U.S. and reside therein.
- No tax on worldwide income.