Greece is a country located in Southern Europe on the southern end of the Balkan Peninsula, possessing an archipelago of about 2,000 islands. Greece has land borders with Albania, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Turkey, the Aegean Sea, the Ionia Sea, and the Mediterranean Sea. Greece has a strategic location dominating the Aegean Sea and southern approach to the Turkish Straits. Greece has a market economy in which the prices of goods and services are determined in a free price system. Greece is a member of the European Union (EU).
Why Choose Greece?
- Residency in Just 60 days
- Entire family are eligible
- Access to the Greek health service for free and enjoy high standard of living and schooling
- No residency requirements
- Visa-free access to 26 EU states, including Switzerland, Luxemburg, Italy and Germany
- Visa-free or visa on arrival access to 183 countries and territories