Officially the Commonwealth of Dominica, this beautiful island boasts pristine sandy beaches, lush green mountains, acres of unspoiled tropical rainforests, and some of the best diving and hiking in the Caribbean. A diverse blend of English, French, African and Carib peoples and cultures, Dominica is a politically and economically stable state with the lowest crime rate in the region. In addition Dominica recognises dual citizenship.
Why Choose Dominica?
- No physical residency requirements.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 30.
- Inclusion of unmarried daughters under 30 living with and fully supported by the main applicant.
- Inclusion of dependent parents and grandparents over 55.
- No education or managerial experience required.
- Visa-free travel to over 125 countries, including Europe’s Schengen zone, the U.K., Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and Turkey.
- No taxes for nonresidents.