Antigua and Barbuda
The largest of the English-speaking Leeward Islands attracts visitors with its mesmerising beaches of the finest white sand and azure waters. Join the celebrities who have chosen the island as a place for winter homes and neighbor with Oprah Winfrey, Eric Clapton, and many more.
Why Choose Antigua and Barbuda?
- Antigua & Barbuda recognises dual citizenship, which can prove advantageous for business expansion and tax relief.
- Application processing within three to four months.
- Inclusion of dependent children under 28 and dependent parents or grandparents over 58.
- No requirement to travel to Antigua & Barbuda during the application process.
- No interview, education or managerial experience required.
- Visa-free travel to more than 100 countries/regions, including the Schengen zone, the U.K., Hong Kong, Singapore and more.
- No tax on worldwide income.